Saturday, February 6, 2010

You With The Sad Eyes,Don't Be Discouraged //

I have proven to myself YET AGAIN that I can't seem to follow through on anything. How? This blog has been left unattended for so long. And again,I find it so easy to click "delete all posts" and poof,a year of memories- deleted. Maybe I do need a fresh start,but deleting all your posts in a pathetic blog doesn't do that. I could still give it a shot.
Whether this fresh start will result in change is besides the point.
Either way,I can assure you that I will try my level best to keep this thing alive because I want to be able to look back at the things that have happened in my last year in high school. As of now here,the past four years never even happened.
So maybe this might be the best place to : start over.




To the boy in Illinois,Avatar did win the Oscars.

No comments: