Saturday, February 6, 2010

You May Say I'm A Dreamer But I Am Not The Only One.

John Lennon,makes sense. To be specific,Imagine makes so much of sense - as much sense as a song can make. It could be on replay the entire day and I still wouldn't consider it 'overplayed' like how some songs,after you hear so much of it..you subconsciously tend to press forward whenever it plays but not a John Lennon and definitely not Imagine. Ironic how you make such amazing music and what you get in return,is speeding bullets penetrating your body,piercing through your aorta. Likewise,you express peace through songs of determination and faith,but at the same time you're diagnosed with malignant melanoma and your vital organs begin to deteriorate. I suppose every little thing didn't turn out to be alright for Bob Marley - king of reggae.
I've always wondered,how on earth did Yoko Ono survive the death of the love of her life? It does make me cringe whenever I think of losing you but what I fail to realize is that I lost you a long time ago.

...you don't even know who Yoko Ono is.





'Something always brings me back to you and it never takes too long."
My words were harsh and blunt but we can't keep running in circles.
Its 12.30 and I miss you.

No comments: