Saturday, November 6, 2010

You left me with nothing but a kiss.




Everything looks so,fine from here and I know in time,my smile..it won't be as big as it is now,my eyes..they won't have the same glint they always usually have. In time,even my mere presence will fade. In some eyes,but not in others. I hope not in yours,or yours or yours. This will never burn out,because some things,some friendships,some relationships never do,no matter the time or the distance it has endured. I wonder,had things turn out differently,would I still be who I am today? Would I hate myself more or love myself any less? I'd probably see things in a whole new perspective,a whole new light but would it be any dimmer or brighter,I will never truly know? That aside,I'm going to miss you and you and even you. Please don't mistaken this for a goodbye which it is not,not even close. It's just..a note on how I feel on this specific day,on this specific topic because frankly,things have been moving a little too fast for my liking and I want to remember how I felt today so I don't take for granted any other memories or events that take place from here on out.
The clock is ticking,and I have nine minutes left. Even a blog post seems to be rushed these days. A rush,how fast a meal is..how fast you can burn the calories from that meal,how long you sleep,how long it takes you to wake up,how long you have till college starts,how long you have till school ends (forever),how long you have to finish an entire chapter on..salts.

God,this is frustrating. I don't know how to phrase this but..no,forget it. Five minutes are up and I have another five. Five minutes that are neither too long nor short.
Soon enough,things will have to slow down right?

No comments: